Saturday, November 12, 2011

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] regarding truck drivers with diabetes,,

 

I'm also a truck driver with diabetes, I joined this group to help myself out when i have down time and at home, I've saved all the recipes that have been posted since I've joined, ild love to cook sometime and enjoy them, I was just taken out of the truck by my doctor and d,o,t, as my sugar had been running over 600 on the meter on a day to day and nothing could make it come down, triglycerides had shot to 8518 before i got shut down, three weeks off the road and a lot of thought as to what i eat and stress being out on the road makes a difference, hopefully the question the guy asked about proper food to eat will help all of us, my first time posting so I'm hoping I didn't say anything wrong.

john, (lake city, mi, truck driver)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___