Thursday, January 26, 2012

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: Dreamfields Pasta

 

I have found that Dreamfields raises my sugar as well but it starts dropping soon after. I have signed for their newsletter and they have sent me coupons (10) twice for $1.00 off a box, which is good when they charge 2.99 a box here. There was a time when a friend somehow printed me coupons online when we had it $2.19 a box and our store doubled the coupon so I got each box for .19 cents.
Now our store only doubles coupons up to .99 cents, then it's face value. I have been thinking about contacting Dreamfields to see if they will print coupons for 99 cents off, that way I will get $1.98 a box.

Mark

----- Original Message -----
From: Chef Gloria 1030
To: Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:05 PM
Subject: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: Dreamfields Pasta

Dreamfields also has a newsletter that you can sign up for. Sometimes you can get a coupon for it.

There are also some recipes posted and filed here that use this brand of pasta.

Be sure to check how it works for you. For me, the effect was just like regular white flour pasta. I have to use whole grain pasta in limited amounts with plenty of low carb veggies and protein.

Take care,
Gloria

--- In Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com, "BethO" <betholion@...> wrote:
>
> I just wanted to share a discovery we have made for those of you who may be really missing your pasta. I found online an ad for Dreamfields pasta who claimed that each serving of their pasta was only 5 net carbs. After a little research on "protected carbs" (something in the way they are processed, your body doesn't absorb them), we decided to give it a try.
>
> http://www.dreamfieldsfoods.com/
>
> Here is the link. It seems to really work and there is no taste or texture difference from "regular" pasta. I would suggest just buying one box and seeing if it works for you. There is a store locator on the website, or you can buy online.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___