Thursday, May 19, 2011

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] applesauce VS. butter??

 

Applesauce is generally substituted best in
recipes that are oil-based, not butter or
margarine based. Applesauce is considered a liquid
and butter a solid. It is a one for one
substitution for oil.

Read more: How to Substitute Applesauce for Oil |
eHow.com

http://www.ehow.com/how_4535777_substitute-applesauce-oil.html#ixzz1MsAGSABN

Elaine

What if there were no hypothetical
questions?

Hello Karie

On Thursday, May 19, 2011, you wrote

> Hi Everyone,
> I was told that you can use applesauce instead
> of butter when making cookies. Has anybody
> tried this? If so, how much applesauce do you
> use in place of butter. Like if I need one cup
> of butter, how much applesauce would I use
> instead? Is ther a conversion chart on the
> internet that I can look up to be able to figure
> this out on my own? Plese help.
> Thanks a bunch,
> Karie

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___