Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Fish recommendations

 

We all know that fish is supposed to be part of a healthy diet. I was
wondering if any of you can make any fish recommendations for people who
aren't that crazy about fish. I'm not talking about recipes, but the
actual type of fish that people most enjoy.

I think my most positive fish experience was a few years back when I
took my son to the Everglades for a vacation and we caught some Black
Drum fish. As someone who's not a fish lover, I have to say that was
pretty darn good. Although I've yet to see Black Drum in my local
grocery stores.

Gary

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___