Monday, June 6, 2016

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: Vegetarian Baked Beans - 36g Carbs, 9g Fiber, 9g Sugar

 

I would sub in some tomato puree or crushed tomatoes. It would change the flavor profile slightly but it would still be yummy. :-)

Or you could make your own small batch of ketchup and use a sugar substitute in it.


Darlene

Love me without fear, Trust me without questioning. Need me without   demanding,Want me without restrictions. Accept me without change,   Desire me without inhibitions. For a love so free.... Will never fly away.
On 6/6/2016 1:36 PM, ladyluck1639@att.net [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] wrote:
 
I am diabetic. What can I substitute/use fro ketchup which has a lot of sugar?

Judy B.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Darlene BC <dsharple@shaw.ca>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___