Turmeric Tomato Soup - 9.6g Carbs, 2.5g Fiber, 5g Sugar
Make Turmeric-Tomato-Black Pepper Soup in 15 Minutes to Fight Cancer, Inflammation and More. This colorful and delicious vegan friendly soup takes advantage of all three of those chronic-disease fighting foods. We also love how quick it is to make: only 15 minutes!
¾ cup cherry tomatoes, rinsed and cut in halves
1 (14.5 oz can) diced tomatoes (don't drain the sauce)
½ cup low-sodium vegetable stock
1 onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp coconut oil
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp dried basil
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Fry onion and garlic in coconut oil over medium heat for 1 minute.
2. Add turmeric, cherry tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are soft.
3. Add canned tomatoes, stock, apple cider vinegar, and basil. Bring to boil on medium-high heat, then cover and let simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
4. Blend using a blender or hand mixer until creamy.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition From: www.caloriecount.about.com - Omitted: 1/2 tsp sea salt
Servings: 4 // Serving Size: 202 g
Nutrition per Serving: 54 Calories, 14 Calories from Fat, 1.6g Total Fat, 1.1g Saturated Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 291mg Sodium, 401mg Potassium, 9.6g Total Carbs, 2.5g Dietary Fiber, 5g Sugars, 1.7g Protein
Vitamin A 23% - Vitamin C 36% - Calcium 3% - Iron 5%
Nutrition Grade: A
High in dietary fiber
Very high in manganese
Very high in potassium
Very high in vitamin A
High in vitamin B6
Very high in vitamin C
Posted by: email@example.com
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|