Friday, October 7, 2011

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Beef stew

 

Turnips instead of potatoes would help, not sure what you can use instead of
peas and corn

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 10:44 PM, Dolores <djdesi98@gmail.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Last winter, I made a large pot of beef stew the way I always made it. Beef
> cubes, corn, potatoes, peas, and green beans. I didn't need to measure my BG
> to know I made a mistake. Now that it is cooler, I would like to make beef
> stew and wonder what veggies I can use that are good for Diabetes and will
> not irritate my GI problems. I can't use beans, or other gassy veggies. Any
> suggestions.
>
> dolores
>
>
>

--
Denyse
Owner:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Circle-of-Friends-GSq-exchange/

Proud Member of www.heartmadeblessings.org

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___