Friday, January 13, 2017

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Two Updates

 

Prayers for your health, Gloria 
Wirey hugs and love and xxx and licks from Janet, Bobby and Campbell



From: "Rosaleen Sullivan rosaleen43@msn.com [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends]" <Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com>
To: Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 8:47 PM
Subject: RE: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Two Updates



Sorry to hear this, Gloria.  I sometimes use the recipe calorie counters at Spark People or My Fitness Pal (Under Armour's site).  You might check those.

Prayers,

Rosaleen 


-------- Original message --------
From: "chefgloria1030@yahoo.com [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends]" <Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com>
Date: 1/12/2017 5:14 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Two Updates



1. My health problems have gradually made it difficult to do much. I try to post as I can. I do appreciate those who still post recipes! Thank You!

2. The site: caloriecount.about.com is changing and I will no longer be able to  use it as I have to calculate nutrition. I am trying to find another site to do the nutrition information for recipes that have none.

I will post as I can...

Take care of yourselves!!
Gloria







__._,_.___

Posted by: robert fabricant <jazzbo20@bellsouth.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___