Friday, January 13, 2017

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Two Updates

 

Take care of yourself. There has got to be a site that does the calculations.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 5:14 PM, chefgloria1030@yahoo.com [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] <Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

1. My health problems have gradually made it difficult to do much. I try to post as I can. I do appreciate those who still post recipes! Thank You!

2. The site: caloriecount.about.com is changing and I will no longer be able to  use it as I have to calculate nutrition. I am trying to find another site to do the nutrition information for recipes that have none.

I will post as I can...

Take care of yourselves!!
Gloria



__._,_.___

Posted by: Emilie Boyd <boydemilie@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___