Raw Zucchini Sushi Rolls - 22.4g Carbs, 7.3g Fiber, 7.3g Sugar
Prep time: 10 min
Total time: 10 min
Recipe type: Entree
½ cup cashews, soaked overnight in water
1 Tbsp rice vinegar (optional)
3 - 4 zucchini (each yields 6 - 8 slices)
2 carrots, sliced into matchsticks
1 cucumber, seeds removed and sliced into matchsticks
4 medium radishes, sliced
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
1 small bunch cilantro
1. Drain cashews and put into food processor with rice vinegar..
2. Process, scraping sides with spatula if necessary, until cashews are a soft paste but still have some texture. (Depending on how long cashews were soaked you might need to add a tablespoon of water to get the right consistency.)
3. Chop the ends off of your zucchini and use a vegetable peeler to peel your zucchini into long, thin strips.
4. Lay zucchini strip flat and add a small spoonful of cashew mixture onto one of the ends of zucchini.
5. Add a few matchsticks of veggies, avocado, and a couple of pieces of cilantro.
6. Roll up and enjoy!
Notes: Soaking the cashews in water for a few hours or overnight will help to soften them and make it easier to process them. You can also skip this step if you are short on time.
Nutrition From: www.caloriecount.about.com
Serving Size: 378g
Nutrition per Serving: 259 Calories, 164 Calories from Fat, 18.2g Total Fat, 3.7g Saturated Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 50mg Sodium, 1,078mg Potassium, 22.4g Total Carbs, 7.3g Dietary Fiber, 7.3g Sugars, 6.7g Protein
Vitamin A 114% - Vitamin C 72% - Calcium 7% - Iron 13%
Nutrition Grade: A
Low in sodium
High in dietary fiber
High in potassium
Very high in vitamin A
High in vitamin B6
Very high in vitamin C
Posted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|