Thursday, September 15, 2011

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Mint for Winter Use

 


Do you all bring mint in for the winter?

Do you dry it or do you water infuse it and freeze in cubes, or what?

I'm diabetic so no more mint syrups. But I'm debating water infused for
using in hot choc or such. I've been about to cut a huge bunch and bring it in
to air dry like I do catnip and then store (in glass) but wondered if
there's a better way I've not tried or thought of.

~ Shar ~
Thought Provoking Quote!
The hardest task facing kids today is ...
to learn good manners without actually seeing any.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 579. A good idea is checking yours at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___