Wednesday, November 28, 2012

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: Computer Problems

 

I have to get new computer! So be patient with me.

The one I am using is very slow compared to the one I was using.

And yes, Jeremy is very missed... I keep finding all sorts of things he did here for us... He is never out of my thoughts!

Please, take care,
Gloria

--- In Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com, "Chef Gloria 1030" <chefgloria1030@...> wrote:
>
> I am having computer problems. Right now I am using someome else's. Sure do miss Jeremy! For a lot of reasons but right now for computer tech skills. Will be on as I can.
>
> Take care,
> Gloria

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___