Wednesday, November 28, 2012

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Good Morning from new girl here

 

a few months ago, I had the refrigerator filled with food made and
baked, set up so the guys (DH and sons-working with steady girls) could
eat anytime
when needed, and some days they work here or on the weekends seem to be
hungry the whole time, then theres me, I like to eat when I wake up, lunch
and dinner and never after 8pm to control my weight, a few month ago DH
discovered he was a diabetic and adjusting terribly because I tried to cook
his food for a diabetic, he was not happy with that and goes on kick
diets, now its fish, theres nothing wrong with fish but thats all he
wants to eat, never taking
multi vitamins which I think its important to make up for what one
dosent eat...the big problem besides this I stopped baking because he
was eating it, would
love to find recipes that taste good for a diabetic without sugar or the
foods that change into sugar, DH should eat low carb, well thanks for
listening. Gail

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___