Thursday, September 13, 2012

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: My Son, Jeremy, died

 

I lost my son too. it is with heavy heart I know your pain. Even knowing that the Lord will take care of him. until we are together again.
the heart hurts. and it's so hard to breath. and you find yourself talking to him. and the tears will fall. and one day you will able to see the world without so much pain.
May the Lord keep you close to his heart.


________________________________
From: Karen <keam04@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com" <Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: My Son, Jeremy, died


You and your family are in my prayers.

________________________________
From: Alida Shaffer <mailto:ahleeda%40yahoo.com>
To: "mailto:Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends%40yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 8:27 AM
Subject: Re: My Son, Jeremy, died

Chef Gloria,
I know words cannot come close to soothing you right now. I pray for you and your family and your grief. I lost my son at age 11. If you need someone to talk too, I'm here.
God Bless,
Ahleeda

________________________________
From: Chef Gloria 1030 <mailto:chefgloria1030%40yahoo.com>
To: mailto:Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends%40yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:31 AM
Subject: My Son, Jeremy, died

We went to see him all we could. I sat next to him not sure he could hear us. His hands kept flailing... I held his hand for a long time. It calmed him and he seemed to be more at rest. Just a few hours later, just before midnight Jeremy died and went to Heaven to be with all the loved ones who went before us. He took a piece of my heart with him to Heaven tonight.

To Jeremy: Good bye for now... I will see you in Heaven soon! In the meantime you will be missed more than words can explain... Tell everyone in Heaven hello for us...

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___