Thursday, September 13, 2012

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: My Son, Jeremy, died

 

Jeremy is safe in the hands of Jesus -- samson v k

________________________________
From: Alida Shaffer <ahleeda@yahoo.com>
To: "Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com" <Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 13 September 2012 9:27 AM
Subject: Re: My Son, Jeremy, died


Chef Gloria,
I know words cannot come close to soothing you right now. I pray for you and your family and your grief. I lost my son at age 11. If you need someone to talk too, I'm here.
God Bless,
Ahleeda

________________________________
From: Chef Gloria 1030 <mailto:chefgloria1030%40yahoo.com>
To: mailto:Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends%40yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 2:31 AM
Subject: My Son, Jeremy, died

We went to see him all we could. I sat next to him not sure he could hear us. His hands kept flailing... I held his hand for a long time. It calmed him and he seemed to be more at rest. Just a few hours later, just before midnight Jeremy died and went to Heaven to be with all the loved ones who went before us. He took a piece of my heart with him to Heaven tonight.

To Jeremy: Good bye for now... I will see you in Heaven soon! In the meantime you will be missed more than words can explain... Tell everyone in Heaven hello for us...

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___