Monday, September 16, 2013

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] RE: REcipes not posting correctly

 

Before Yahoo changed the groups format... sometimes I did have to edit them. However! Since the change many things are not working as before! I finally discovered an edit feature! I think it was added! I am still having problems with certain things too. I tried to edit a recipe I added to a folder while it was in Yahoo freaky mode and is not working right! But it would not let me!

So I ask patience to all while we are waiting on all the Yahoo changes AND while we are learning them!


Take care,
Gloria



--- In Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com, <healthy_recipes_for_diabetic_friends@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I don't know WHAT is going on here, Gloria! They post fine into my email & the test came back to my email ok. I'm going to try posting directly to the group, if I can figure out how.

My apologies to everyone!
Chupa

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___