Wednesday, July 10, 2013

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: looking for: lemon bars

 

Have you tried doing the "advanced" search? This will give you a list of previously posted recipes. Maybe something there will be to your liking.

Take Care,
Gloria

--- In Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com, "metallica_girl" <tallicagirl_79@...> wrote:
>
> My fiance recently found out he is diabetic and we have a family reunion next month and I am looking for a SIMPLE(as I am not much of a cook) lemon bar type recipe. I was looking through the archive and found one called Lite Lemon Bars I believe. It has an Angel Food cake mix and I was wondering if anyone has tried this one and if so, how was it? He also loves cream cheese or could even substitute Greek yogurt. Thanks in advance and I hope I explained myself well enough.
>
> Debby
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___