Monday, May 6, 2013

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Mini Cheesecakes - 4.8g Carbs

 

In my jar of stevia powder I have a scoop inside it came with it when I bought it. It is so small think of a mustard spoon and half that, a 1/4 teasp is much much more than this scoop. Alma
Alma & Colin Lane
Adelaide, South Australia
Skype colinalma
clan1623@bigpond.net.au

On 06/05/2013, at 10:12 PM, Chef Gloria 1030 <chefgloria1030@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I was wondering the same thing....
>
> In the video I found she uses a type of stevia that seems to include a small scoop. She does not say how much this is in terms we can translate or show the scoop. Since Stevia does not require much I suggest starting small with one scoop as about 1/4 tsp. If you are used to using stevia just adjust according to how much you would use for something this size. The recipe makes four small cheesecakes.
>
> Be sure to check the stevia you use for sugar alcohols since that can cause digestive issues.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___