Sunday, April 28, 2013

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] ice cream machine

 

Dolores,
Any ice cream machine will make any frozen desert that you put in it (i.e. frozen yogurt, sorbets, ect). Its a matter of finding a mix that you like that is pleasing to the pallet. One of the things that makes ice cream so good is the fat content along with the sweet content.
I have yet found a way to make ice cream that tastes like ice cream but didn't raise both our glucoses,
hth

Donna in SC
"I love sleep. My life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
-Ernest Hemingway

From: Dolores <djdesi98@gmail.com>
>To: Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com
>Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:29 PM
>Subject: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] ice cream machine
>

>I would like to buy an ice cream machine if I would be able to make low carb - low fat frozen yogurts, sorbets, and ic creams. Is this a possibility? I'm new to diabetes.
>
>dolores
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___