Thursday, December 20, 2012

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: For Gloria

 

Thanks for the note. Life is most definitely changed.

My sister, Shirley (who has been fighting cancer for about 7 years) took me to see Jeremy twice. This is while she was coming here to get radiation treatment. She brought some flowers (Poinsettias) for him the first time we went. The second time she took me there the flowers were gone. I guess someone took them. She had more that she was going to give to our Uncle Joe so she put those for Jeremy. She also brought 2 lights that work from sunlight. So now he has those. We saw a yellow butterfly while there the second time... it landed on Jeremy's flowers. Mike took me last night to see if the lights were on or stolen too. They were there and on. I was amazed at how many of the people there had lights... some even had small Christmas trees with colored lights!

As for me. I struggle. But that is not new. I have been dealing with my limits from health issues for a long time now. This group helps me to have some thing to focus on... for a while I forget the pain I live with. For the last few days I have been having pain in my head, neck and shoulders. It comes every so often... then goes away suddenly.

Our power went out last night around 3:30 a.m. It is not fun to wake up cause my CPAP is no longer running and I am getting no air.... The power came back on around 5 a.m. Gonna be long day.....

I am doing as well as can be, I guess... but forever changed...

Thank you for caring!

Take care,
Gloria

--- In Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com, "glenna" <gandrcompute@...> wrote:
>
> HOW ARE YOU DOING DEAR LADY? SENDING PRAYERS AND HUGS TO HELP A BIT THROUGH
> THE HOLIDAYS I HOPE.
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (63)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___