Wednesday, September 30, 2015

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: Crockpot Chicken Chile Verde - 15.9g Carbs, 7.4g Fiber, 3.1g Sugars

 

Maybe the person who created the recipe likes using both cuts of chicken.

Personally I like using split breasts, no skin on, to use for all my basic chicken soup starts. I like to keep split breasts in the freezer so I can just toss in a pot of water, bring to a boil, then simmer and begin to cook them. Depending on the chicken it self (I always try to get organic - no junk added chicken)! As you may know some chicken is so huge and has so much added it takes longer to cook it till tender! When I begin my soup base I put the chicken in with onion powder, garlic powder, and celery powder. Then I can create whatever soup I want.

Sorry it took so long to reply, my health seems to be declining over time.

Take care,
Gloria

__._,_.___

Posted by: chefgloria1030@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___