Thursday, November 19, 2015

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Cauliflower Pizza Crust

 

the best is on gimme Delicious blog...
 
 
I made the crust on a large square of parcment and then gently placed the parchment with the raw crust onto my hot pizza stone in the preheated oven.....
 
I added a little (1/4 tsp. maybe) onion powder to is, too

=====
Kathleen Bowen Simons
Lorton, Virginia


On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:30 PM, djdesi98@gmail.com [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] <Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

I would like to try a good recipe for a cauliflower pizza crust. Do any members have a recipe that works well for them. I was surprised that dLife and Diabetic Living did not have recipes for a cauliflower crust.


 


__._,_.___

Posted by: "Kathleen B. Simons" <kathleen.bowen@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___