Sunday, March 2, 2014

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Green Smoothie Recipe?

 

Ginger Mint Green Smoothie

2 cups filtered water
2 whole apples, washed and chopped coarsely (seeds and all)
2 cups fresh spinach, washed and packed
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 tsp ginger, pureed
10 leaves fresh mint (approximately)

Blend on number 3 speed in a Vitamix blender.

Makes: 32 ounces or 2 - 16 oz cups

NOTE: If you do not have a Vitamix or a blender that is like one I would peel and core the apple. I use my Nutribullet. I also toss in some whey protein powder

Darlene


On 02/03/2014 9:26 AM, Richard Lee Holbert wrote:
 

the only " green " smoothies I have both have bananas.

On 3/2/2014 11:13 AM, Angel Gypsy wrote:
Is there an inexpensive green smoothie that doesn't have bananas in it? Any help would be great,as I am a diabetic and am free from dialysis menus. Thanks group in advance. :-)

Sent from my LG Mobile

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
.

__,_._,___