Monday, March 10, 2014

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] About File Posted Notice

 

My thought is just hang in there. They have a LOT of quirks that they will need to correct. Today I was trying to change a couple recipe groups to a different email account and every time I made the change and clicked save I saw it change back to the account they are currently on.
 
Another thing group owners might want to check is that a LOT of groups got changed from private to public. The public setting allows anyone not a member to see ALL POSTS, etc. I keep changing that setting back to private and later find it reverted back to public. Public allow email addys to be seen too!
 
If the rest of us did our jobs like Yahoo has been doing, we'd have been fired long ago! So I guess creating a major mess = job security. :(
 
In a message dated 3/10/2014 11:55:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, chefgloria1030@yahoo.com writes:
 

When posting to files Yahoo has decided to automatically check the box to send a notice of a file having been posted in the files. Seems redundant to me since members who choose to get emails will get the message anyway.

So, while I try to remember to uncheck that annoying little box  please bear with me!

Thank You for Your Patience!

Take care,
Gloria

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
.

__,_._,___