Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] New Family Addition

 

Gloria,

Thank you so much for sharing the exciting news! :). While I'm saddened and so sorry to hear about the lose of your son, I am extremely happy for you and your family as you welcome your first grandchild. It's truly amazing how such a blessing can be given after suffering such tragedy. It's truly a blessing that Brian was able to honor his brother by carrying on his name through Xaiden. I absolutely love love love that name!!!!  Again, thank you for sharing this news it really made my day. Many Blessings to you all and enjoy that new bundle of Joy!:)

AngeliaC

Don't just ask for a blessing, Be a blessing to others! It ought to be the main goal of everyday!!!

On Nov 19, 2013, at 6:35 PM, <chefgloria1030@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Some of you will remember that my younger son, Jeremy Duane Gabrysch, died from cancer Sept. 10, 2012. He is greatly missed!

My older son, Brian, fell in love with one of Jeremy's nurses. Sunday, November 17, 2013.... they brought my first grandchild into this world! A grandson.... his name is Xaiden Jeremy Gabrysch!

Life is surely hard to understand!

Please take care of yourselves!!!
Gloria

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___