Sunday, November 24, 2013

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] RE: Dump Cakes

 

Dump cakes tend to have things that at least for me are not diabetic friendly. Some use ready made cake mixes. Even sugar free there are ingredients that are not healthy in those. Recipes I find use ingredients that make the recipe high carb and/or high fat.


If I find any that sound good I will post them!


Take care,
Gloria



---In Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com, <drew@drucifer.net> wrote:

Until today, I never heard of 'dump cake,' but a TV commercial on dump cake cookbooks got my attention, because they look to be quick and easy to make and their ability to be made in a small dishes.

Went to this group's files area and looked at Dessert/Cakes, but couldn't determine which could be converted to small size dump cakes. Small size is a must for me because I live alone.

BTW, the dump cake website is . . . .
<https://www.buydumpcakes.com/> .

Drew
T2 since '91

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___