Sunday, April 19, 2020

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Not Happy with Yahoo Changes! From Chef Gloria

 

Gloria, I am so sorry you are having health issues. You have worked very hard on this group and I'm sure we all appreciate it.
Having said that, I think the group has run it's course......meaning that now almost everything is on social media, Pinterest, Facebook, etc....
These groups are going the way of the dinosaur.
Please do not stress yourself over this. You need to care for yourself first and foremost. If you are on any social media sites, I would be happy to follow you.
Go ahead and delete the group, for me.....let's hear from others!


Take care


Diane

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 2:14 PM Gloria Gabrysch chefgloria1030@yahoo.com [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] <Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


The changes Yahoo made have made it impossible for me to care for! I sent a message to group and it never showed! I hope this one does! 

I've tried to take care of, but find it impossible. Basically, Yahoo made it where those I never wanted to post can do so at will now! I get no notices of messages to approve! At this point I find it pointless to keep group! 

Anyone with advice welcome! That is...good constructive help...not more cr*p! 

Please, as always take care of yourselves! 

I'm unable to take care of myself anymore! I have to have help! 

This group had been a great distraction from my ongoing constant pain (physical and emotional) ! 

I'm considering deleting group thanks to Yahoo totally messing it up! 




--
Diane

Carpe Diem!


__._,_.___

Posted by: Diane Moro <deemoro@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___