Sunday, April 19, 2020

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Not Happy with Yahoo Changes! From Chef Gloria

 

The changes Yahoo made have made it impossible for me to care for! I sent a message to group and it never showed! I hope this one does! 

I've tried to take care of, but find it impossible. Basically, Yahoo made it where those I never wanted to post can do so at will now! I get no notices of messages to approve! At this point I find it pointless to keep group! 

Anyone with advice welcome! That is...good constructive help...not more cr*p! 

Please, as always take care of yourselves! 

I'm unable to take care of myself anymore! I have to have help! 

This group had been a great distraction from my ongoing constant pain (physical and emotional) ! 

I'm considering deleting group thanks to Yahoo totally messing it up! 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Gloria Gabrysch <chefgloria1030@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___