Monday, November 25, 2019

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] This Group's Files & Photos

 

Putting all that into a few words . . . .

This group in NOT moving. This group Files and Photos will soon be lost to most in less than three weeks.

===============================

As to IO . . . .

In order to incorporate photos with a recipe, a recipe needs to be in a PDF format.

As all IO groups file storage areas do not accept any individual image format.

Drew
T2, diag in '91


On Sunday, November 24, 2019, 10:20:12 AM EST, Ron and Laura rlboz@att.net [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] <healthy_recipes_for_diabetic_friends@yahoogroups.com> wrote:




I found this on io  https://groups.io/g/Diabetic-Friendly-Recipes I do not know if it is the new home for this list or another list with a similar name.

It does not show up in my list of groups I belong to.  If the owners moved the old members to the new list it should show up in my list.   So I am guessing it might be a different list.  

I did not see a list named Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends on io  but the note at the bottom indicates it is moving to io    It may just not be totally moved yet.  

I am not an owner of the list.  I am not even diabetic but there are people in my inner circle who are.  So I joined to get recipes that work for them when they are over here visiting.  

I do handle 3 other lists in one way or another but I did not do any movement of files or membership.  

Hope that helps!

Laura




On Saturday, November 23, 2019, 09:45:06 AM CST, Drew DUBLER drew@drucifer.net [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] <healthy_recipes_for_diabetic_friends@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 

Where is this group moving to?

Drew
T2, Diag in '90


On Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 9:38:48 PM EST, Ron and Laura rlboz@att.net [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] <healthy_recipes_for_diabetic_friends@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Maggie I do not know how to do that.  I am part of a team that converted two other sites but I did not do any of the technical side.  I handled communications and saved a few files in case the PGOffline did not work for us (but it did).  The people who did the tech side are not part of this group. 

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 02:52:48 PM CST, dazzlerjack.1902@gmail.com [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] <healthy_recipes_for_diabetic_friends@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hi there -

I'm a volunteer helping to back up groups and was referred to you. I've backed up everything in PGOffline, including messages, and will zip everything up for you to download. Give me a few days and I'll send the list owner a link to download everything at one go.

- Maggie



__._,_.___

Posted by: Drew DUBLER <drew@drucifer.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)

.

__,_._,___