Thursday, November 14, 2019

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Need Help Moving Files

 

On Wed, October 30, 2019 8:34 am, chefgloria1030@yahoo.com
[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] wrote:

> If someone has a way of moving this groups files, please let me know.
> Contact me please! I'd like to know where they are going.
>
Your best bet might be to contact the Archive Team (
https://www.archiveteam.org/ ) and see if they can help or recommend
something. I'm in a similar situation. I have 7 lists and I'm unable to
find any software that works on my computers that will back up Yahoo
Groups. Doing it without automation is going to take too long. If I find
a program that works and does the job automatically before the deadline,
I'll post about it. Not looking likely at this point.

Good luck.

Laura
http://www.distasis.com/recipes

__._,_.___

Posted by: ml@distasis.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

.

__,_._,___