Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Why Im Not Online

 

Dear Gloria,

I'm so sorry to hear about the awful pain you've been having. I'm praying for you, that you will experience relief from your pain and that they will find what's causing it. 

God Bless,
Pat poole

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 1, 2017, at 4:09 PM, chefgloria1030@yahoo.com [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] <Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

About 2 1/2 weeks ago I began having more intense pain in my legs. They felt like they were cement. I have been unable to find help for a diagnosis.

Do not know when I will be able to be online to keep posting.

Take care,
Gloria


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Poole <patforlife06@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___