Saturday, November 4, 2017

Re: [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Why Im Not Online

 

Hi Gloria,

      Sorry to hear about your problem, I've had type 2 Diabetes for about 12 years and have pain in my legs that has gotten worse over those years. My wife suggested that I get Diabetic shoes to see if that would help. To be totally honest I really can't see how that they could do any good. Because of changes in the office operation of my primary care physician I could no longer go in very early and have my blood drawn for A1C return later to see my doctor at the time of my appointment, after getting something to eat. Well I just won't come here anymore. I left and went to the VA clinic a couple of blocks away. While there I decided I would be better off  going to the VA Medical Center in Biloxi. That was the best thing to do. I have been well taken care of there. Among other things I saw a Podiatrist and got Diabetic shoes and socks. I don't understand how they work, but the sure do. Maybe they'll work for you.                                                        Cheers Dan 

__._,_.___

Posted by: ddoell@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___