Sunday, June 1, 2014

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: Faux Baked Healthy Donuts - 5.5g Carbs, 1.3g Fiber, 3.4g Sugar

 

I suggest going to the original post to read the reviews there.

The link is: Faux (Baked) Healthy Donuts Recipe

 



I have some almond flour here but my health has me limited on what I can do! I have so many things to do... So many recipes so little time... now, so little health stamina to do things...

I am sure they will not taste like a white flour/sugar donut.... but it should be a good treat! There are many almond flour recipes that would make a great substitute for baked goods just to keep control of the diabetes.

Take care,
Gloria

__._,_.___

Posted by: chefgloria1030@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___