Thursday, May 15, 2014

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: Join Yahoo Group- healthy recipes for diabetic friends

 

I'm sorry, but we can not add members directly.  It may just be a Yahoo glitch.  I'd suggest trying again in a couple of days.

Ron
moderator


On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 1:22 PM, lsboyer123@aol.com [Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] <Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
I have made multiple attempts to join this list, but keep getting error messages- Incorrect Captcha Answer.   I have tried typing the audio clues as well, and also keep getting messages that the captcha answer is incorrect.

Could you please assist me in joining this group?  I actually thought I had joined previously, but am unable to access the group or any of the messages.

Thank you, 

Sheilamb721

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)


.

__,_._,___