Tuesday, November 27, 2018

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Update on My Health

 

I'm sorry I am not around but my health has deteriorated. It is a long list.

In October 2017, I awoke one day to not being able to walk forward or backwards. I could only side shuffle doing heal toes. It took time to get a diagnosis. I spent one month in the hospital and one month in rehab. November 2017 I had surgery on my back as well as for a broken leg due to EMS picking me up incorrectly.

I'm due to get another test to see why my thumb, hand, arms and sometimes shoulders hurt, tingle or go numb. I do not get to the computer much and when I do it hurts to sit long as well as the difficulty with my hands, etc.

Anyone wanting recipes can always check files or do a search of past postings. I'm sure you will have a few to pick from.

Take care of yourselves!
Gloria



__._,_.___

Posted by: chefgloria1030@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___