Wednesday, January 31, 2018

[Healthy_Recipes_For_Diabetic_Friends] Re: Update on my leg pain & Back to You

 

My heart goes out to you... Do not dispair!  All of these events are so that God can move freely in your life. You are not alone, your spirit guides are right beside you. I had curvature of the spine at 13 and on and off in pain for a very long time. Several times I could not walk (and I was raising 3 children alone)...
Today, I am completely without pain, am completely mobile, and have been this way for the last 15 years.  Be positive - there is a light at the end of the tunnel, I promise you!  Praying for the return of a healthy, pain-free, stronger you!


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

__._,_.___

Posted by: she_parrish <she_parrish@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___